- City: Lusaka
- Country: Zambia
- Zip/Postal Code: 10101
- Listed: May 2, 2015 5:38 am
1. Finance and Administration Director
2. Programmes Director
Transparency International Zambia (TIZ), is seeking to recruit a Programmes Director and Finance and Programmes Director. All those interested in these appointments and meet the criteria below should apply.
1. FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION DIRECTOR
The job purpose is to mobilize, manage the financial and human resources of TIZ effectively for the achievement of TIZs vision.
Translate and redefine (where necessary) policies, regulations in the finance and administrative operations of TIZ.
Maintain the accounting, procurement and administration system
Prepare financial statements for presentation to management, the board and financiers
Assess all financial data in line with prudent and efficient management of financial resources
Responsible for timely payment of staff salaries and statutory obligations.
Manage the implementation of organizational financial, procurement and administrative policies.
Facilitate internal and external audit exercises and continuous review of accounting systems.
Monitor all financial and administrative operations and budgets.
Participate in management meetings and provide monthly financial reports.
Monitor and maintain adequate accounting, procurement Human Resource and administration systems which will help manage and secure organizational resources and records.
Supervision of all accounts and administration staff
Reports to the Executive Director
University Degree in Accounting or Finance or its recognized equivalent
Ability to work and cooperate with TIZ staff and board
Proven ability in financial supervision
Knowledge of pastel accounting software
Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Working in a similar environment
2. PROGRAMMES DIRECTOR
The overall responsibility of the Programmes Director is to manage the implementation, co-ordination and promotion of TIZ programmes.
Supervise all programmes and programme staff.
Actively participate in TIZ resource mobilization and management
Coordinate the planning and operationalisation of TIZ strategic plan.
Coordinate the implementation of TIZ programmes
Identify staff training needs and make arrangement for implementation of staff capacity building programmes.
Liase with the Executive Director in the implementation of TIZ programmes
To advise and assist in the implementation of TIZ programmes.
Carryout routine updates on the implementation of TIZ programmes
Process financial requests before they are approved
To assist in the Management of TIZ financial resources
To assist the Executive Director to monitor and assess the targets of TIZ programmes
To act as Executive Director in the absence of the Executive Director
Masters University Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent field
Minimum five (5) years experience in a related capacity
Working in a similar environment
Knowledge of Project Management
Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation.
All those interested should apply to,
The Executive Director,
Transparency International Zambia.
Stand No. 3880, Kwacha Road,
Olympia Park, P.O. Box 37475,
Lusaka, closing date is 5th May 2015.
2588 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Salapo Team
- Member Since: April 11, 2015
Other items listed by Salapo Team
- HOUSE FOR RENT
- REAL ESTATE FOR SALE
- So Che — one Zambia, one network, one SIM card
- QUICK SALE – MITSUBISHI CHARIOT
- Win a free stay in a double room
Popular Ads Overall
- 2×2 Bedroomed flats and 3 bedroomed msc flat for rent in Makeni (24994 views)
- Transparency International Zambia – Employment Offered (2588 views)
- Are you a Single Man or Woman Find Love … (1948 views)
- Toyota Rav4 For Sale (1601 views)
- School Fees Management Software for Zambian Schools (807 views)
- TOYOTA PRADO 2001 NEAT PETROL (725 views)
- SALAMA PARK – FOR RENT (717 views)
- TOYOTA MARK X FOR SALE 2005 MODEL (716 views)
- STYLISH ACTIVE TOWER SPEAKER with USB/SD Card Reader, FM Radio, Bluetooth receiver and remote control for sale (876 views)
- Discount on Galaxy S7 phone (782 views)